Members & friends & children are all welcome!…
ECC will be showing all the games live and there will be food available for most Saturday matches (at £3.50)
Saturday, February 3rd
• Wales v Scotland 2.15pm
• France v Ireland. 4.45pm
Sunday, February 4th
• Italy v England 3pm
Saturday, February 10th Meet Jules and also enjoy the rugby...
• Ireland v Italy 2.15pm
• England v Wales 4.45pm Curry available
Sunday, February 11th
• Scotland v France 3pm
Friday, February 23rd
• France v Italy 8pm
Saturday, February 24th
• Ireland v Wales 2.15pm
• Scotland v England 4.45pm Chilli available
Saturday, March 10th
• Ireland v Scotland 2.15pm
• France v England 4.45pm Cheese & Pate available
Sunday, March 11th
• Wales v Italy 3pm
Saturday, March 17th *** St Patrick’s Day Celebration and Six Nations Rugby
IRISH STEW WITH SODA BREAD PLUS A PINT. OR GLASS OF WINE (SERVED 3-6PM) £7.50
• Italy v Scotland 12.30pm
• England v Ireland 2.45pm
• Wales v France 5pm
Bar open from 12.30pm…until late! The ‘must-attend’ event of the year for sport, food and the usual St Patrick’s day fun.
Members and friends and children are welcome
‘Sign up now at the Club (…or email) to say you’re on to join the fun!
Updated 13:37 - 16 Mar 2018 by Louise Chippendale
Ealing Cricket Club forecast competition...Add a bit of excitement to your Six Nations viewing!
With the first match kicking-off at 2.15pm on Saturday 3rd February, the closing date for entries is Friday 2nd February.
• Entrance fee is £5.00.
• Entry sheet is available at the bar.
• Last date for entry – Friday 2nd February.
• The winner will receive 75% of the total competition takings, with the runner-up receiving 25%.
• 3 points for a correct forecast plus a bonus point if the margin of win is correct (you must have the correct winner to get this!).
• 6 points if you correctly forecast a draw!
• In the event of persons finishing level on points, the person with the greater number of correct match forecasts will be placed higher.
• Club LEAGUE TABLES will be updated after every weekend of the competition and will be displayed on the club notice board.