Escape the cold and enjoy a warm welcome to watch the 6 Nations
Members & friends & children are all welcome!…
Add a bit of excitement to your Six Nations viewing! ... The Ealing Cricket Club forecast competition... With the first match kicking-off at 8pm on Friday 1st February, the closing date for entries is Thursday 31st January.
• Entrance fee is £5.00.
• Entry sheet is available at the bar.
• Last date for entry – Thursday 31st January.
• The winner will receive 75% of the total competition takings, with the runner-up receiving 25%.
• 3 points for a correct forecast plus a bonus point if the margin of win is correct (you must have the correct winner to get this!).
• 6 points if you correctly forecast a draw!
• In the event of persons finishing level on points, the person with the greater number of correct match forecasts will be placed higher.
• Club LEAGUE TABLES will be updated after every weekend of the competition and will be displayed on the club notice board. Jim Moore won the 2018 competition correctly forecasting alI fifteen matches and picking up prize money of £127.50 with Michael Lyons receiving the runner-up prize of £42.50. There will be hot bar snacks available for all matches ~ various themes for different games such as... spicy chicken bites, sausages, chips and a selection of Indian and Chinese nibbles .. bhajis, samosas, pakoras, spring rolls, wantons, hot bread with pate and cheeses etc for a donation into the Donation Bottle of £3 per person. Friday, February 1st
• France v Wales 8pm Saturday, February 2nd
• Scotland v Italy 2.15pm
• Ireland v England 4.45pm Saturday, February 9th
• Scotland v Ireland 2.15pm
• Italy v Wales 4.45pm Sunday, February 10th
• England v France 3pm Saturday, February 23rd
• France v Scotland 2.15pm
• Wales v England 4.45pm Sunday, February 24th
• Italy v Ireland 3pm Saturday, March 9th
• Scotland v Wales 2.15pm
• England v Italy 4.45pm Sunday, March 10th
• Ireland v France 3pm Saturday, March 16th *** St Patrick’s Day Celebration and Six Nations Rugby
IRISH STEW WITH SODA BREAD PLUS A PINT. OR GLASS OF WINE (SERVED 3-6PM) £7.50
• Italy v France 12.30pm
• Wales v Ireland 2.45pm
• England v Scotland 5pm
Bar open from 12.30pm…until late! The ‘must-attend’ event of the year for sport, food and the usual St Patrick’s day fun.
Members and friends and children are welcome