|29/01||ECC Summer Ball 2013|
Ealing Cricket Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members.
Ealing Cricket Club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents/carers or guardians associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Ealing Cricket Club Child Welfare Officer, Andy Scott.
As a member of Ealing Cricket Club you are expected to abide by the following junior code of conduct:
· All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
· All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
· Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
· Members must wear suitable kit, a white cricket shirt or training top for training sessions and Ealing Cricket Club cricket shirt and cricket trousers for matches, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
· Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
· Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
· Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
If you play for Ealing Cricket Club please click here to register with us.
This means that you can let the club know your availability for games.
The captain for your team will be required to validate you as part of this process.
If you have already registered but have forgotten your password click here to have your password emailed to you.